Custom Size Phenolic Plates For use when non-conductive materials are required.
Choose your marking process. Choose Color Printing or Engraving. UV Color printing is a durable marking option that allows for more text and finer graphic details than traditional engraving on phenolic.
Phenolic (also known as Lamicoid) is an ideal durable material for engraved tags, labels, legend plates and nameplates. Material characteristics include:
· Excellent electrical insulator
· Abrasion, heat, and chemical resistant
· Stain resistant multi-layered acrylic for indoor applications
1/16" thick, 3-ply, scratch resistant, low glare satin finish phenolic meets requirements when Mil Spec LP-387A Type N.D.P. LP 509 is required. Rigid thermoset material is electrically non-conductive. Also known in the industry as Lamicoid.
Large quantity discounts - Call or use our Quote Form for quantities of 100 or more.
Variable Text Orders: When ordering multiple tags with variable text...
1. Select “Varies” in the Engraved Text drop down box.
2. Enter your total order quantity.
3. Upload your variable information during Check Out - Microsoft® Excel or Word files recommended.
Call for a quote for Phenolic plates larger than 20 square inches. 1-800-451-3330
If your order doesn't quite fit our online ordering system - give us a call at 1-800-451-3330 or email your order details to firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Thank You!
Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter? Click the icons at the bottom of the left navigation column and share your tag design photos and comments!