Danger Label - Explosive Materials - Vinyl, UV Laminated - ANSI/OSHA
Vinyl Danger Warning Labels ~ Explosive Materials - for Equipment and Industrial Use - Compliant with ANSI & OSHA Regulations
Sold in packs of 5 - available in 5 sizes
Vinyl Danger Labels are a cost effective solution for industrial, manufacturing, construction and other applications involving equipment, machinery and more.
A protective layer of UV lamination makes durable vinyl safety labels that can be used indoors and outdoors, standing up to humidity and moisture.
Visually communicate the importance of work place safety with ANSI & OSHA compliant vinyl Danger labels.
Our Danger Labels have been designed to comply with ANSI (American National Standards Institute) product safety label standards.
Workplace incidents cause countless injuries, workplace downtime and injuries; where as much of this can be prevented with clear, compliant visual communications with Naps Safety Labels.
Danger Safety Labels Specs:
- New, US-made ANSI safety labels are UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant
- High Tack Matte Vinyl with a UV Matte Overlaminate
- Flexible Vinyl with acrylic adhesion
- Matte, Non-glare
- Outdoor durability
- Permanent bond with good resistance to creep, solvents and heat
- Service Temp range: -40 degrees F to 200 degrees F
- Seven+ years indoors, 5 year outdoor with lamination
- Lamination offers a UV inhibitor = UV resistant
Call for best price on orders of 100+