Safety First Label - Safety Glasses Required - Vinyl, UV Laminated - ANSI/OSHA
Safety Labels ~ Safety Glasses Required - for Industrial & Manufacturing Use - Compliant with ANSI & OSHA Regulations
Sold in packs of 5 - available in 5 sizes
Vinyl Safety Labels are a cost effective solution for applications in industrial, manufacturing, construction industries and more.
A protective layer of UV lamination makes our durable vinyl safety labels great for use indoors and outdoors, standing up to humidity, moisture and sunlight.
Visually communicate the importance of work place safety with ANSI & OSHA compliant vinyl warning labels.
Our Safety Labels have been designed to comply with ANSI (American National Standards Institute) product safety label standards.
Workplace incidents cause countless injuries, workplace downtime and injuries; where as much of this can be prevented with clear, compliant visual communications with Naps Safety Labels.
Safety Label Specs:
- New, US-made ANSI safety labels are UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant
- High Tack Matte Vinyl with a UV Matte Overlaminate
- Flexible Vinyl with acrylic adhesion
- Matte, Non-glare
- Outdoor durability
- Permanent bond with good resistance to creep, solvents and heat
- Service Temp range: -40 degrees F to 200 degrees F
- Seven+ years indoors, 5 year outdoor with lamination
- Lamination offers a UV inhibitor = UV resistant
Call for best price on orders of 100+