Warning Label - Burn Hazard - Vinyl, UV Laminated - ANSI/OSHA
Vinyl Warning Labels ~ Burn Hazard - for Industrial & Commercial Use - Compliant with ANSI & OSHA Regulations
Sold in packs of 5 - available in 5 sizes
Vinyl Warning Labels are a cost effective safety solution for industrial, commercial, construction applications and more.
A protective layer of UV lamination makes these safety labels ultra-durable for use indoors and outdoors, standing up to humidity, moisture and sunlight.
Visually communicate the importance of workplace safety with ANSI & OSHA compliant vinyl warning labels.
Our Warning Safety Labels have been designed to comply with ANSI (American National Standards Institute) product safety label standards.
Workplace incidents cause countless injuries, workplace downtime and injuries; where as much of this can be prevented with clear, compliant visual communications with Naps Safety Labels.
Naps Safety Labels Specs:
- New, US-made ANSI safety labels are UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant
- High Tack Matte Vinyl with a UV Matte Overlaminate
- Flexible Vinyl with acrylic adhesion
- Matte, Non-glare
- Outdoor durability
- Permanent bond with good resistance to creep, solvents and heat
- Service Temp range: -40 degrees F to 200 degrees F
- Seven+ years indoors, 5 year outdoor with lamination
- Lamination offers a UV inhibitor = UV resistant
Call for best price on orders of 100+