Safety First Label - Face Mask Required - Vinyl, UV Laminated - ANSI/OSHA
Safety Labels ~ Face Mask Required - for Industrial & Commercial Use - Compliant with ANSI & OSHA Regulations
Sold in packs of 5 - available in 5 sizes
Vinyl Safety First Labels are a cost effective safety solution that's ideal for multiple applications, including industrial, commercial, construction and more.
A protective layer of UV lamination makes these durable vinyl labels great for indoor and outdoor use, standing up to humidity, moisture and sunlight.
Visually communicate the importance of work place safety with ANSI & OSHA compliant vinyl safety labels.
Our Safety First Labels have been designed to comply with ANSI (American National Standards Institute) product safety label standards.
Workplace incidents cause countless injuries, workplace downtime and injuries; where as much of this can be prevented with clear, compliant visual communications with Naps Safety Labels.
Safety Label Specs:
- New, US-made ANSI safety labels are UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant
- High Tack Matte Vinyl with a UV Matte Overlaminate
- Flexible Vinyl with acrylic adhesion
- Matte, Non-glare
- Outdoor durability
- Permanent bond with good resistance to creep, solvents and heat
- Service Temp range: -40 degrees F to 200 degrees F
- Seven+ years indoors, 5 year outdoor with lamination
- Lamination offers a UV inhibitor = UV resistant
Click for the Vinyl Spec Sheet, or the Laminate Spec Sheet!
Call for best price on orders of 100+